Welcome to QuantumSoft
This is the home page of QuantumSoft, the developers of pro Fit. Here we provide information about pro Fit, the complete pro Fit package for download and purchase, and several user-support material for existing pro Fit users.
pro Fit is a Macintosh (Mac OS) application for data/function analysis, plotting, and curve fitting. It is used by scientists and engineers to analyze their measurements and the mathematical models they use to describe them.
Scientists or students can define any mathematical function and use it to model their data, finding by linear or nonlinear curve fitting the function parameters that best describe their observations. Moreover, they can use a number of tools for the mathematical and statistical analysis of functions and data sets, and they can produce esthetically pleasing graphical representations for their scientific reports.
HeadlinesLast change: November 25, 2013
pro Fit 6.2.15 released (November 20, 2014)
This release corrects a bug that would hinder using FitExecute and two potential issues. See the release notes for more details. 6.2.15 is a free upgrade for all users of pro Fit 6.2 and works with the same registration codes. Download it from our purchasing page.
pro Fit 6.2.0 released (October 27, 2010)
We have now released vrsion 6.2 of pro Fit, a major upgrade to its popular science and engineering application for the analysis of numerical data and mathematical functions on Mac OS.
pro Fit 6.2 provides numerous new features, such as
- Built-in Python support. Python within pro Fit is now a full equivalent of pro Fit's traditional Pascal-like language for defining pro Fit programs and functions. Python is a mature programming language with a rich feature set well-suited for scientific computations, and it can tap into a vast choice of scientific libraries, such as numpy and scipy
- Extended fitting capabilities. The fitting algorithms have been modified for better convergence and more versatility in multidimensional fitting, and an automatic fitting algorithm runs fits instantaneously when the underlying data changes
- Additional data processing tools: New commands for convolution and correlation, revamped sorting capabilities, improved text file import
- Performance: Various parts of pro Fit have been optimized for threaded processing and yield improved performance on multicore CPUs
The full version can be downloaded from our puchasing page. It is a free upgrade for anyone who bought a registration code since January 1, 2010. If you have an older registracode code that runs the present version 6.1, you can buy an upgrade for a reduced price.
The trial version can be found on our demo page.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please contact us by e-mail or mail:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: QuantumSoft, Bühlstr. 18, CH-8707 Uetikon am See, Switzerland